Are you frazzled? Worn out? Done with running around all day every day?
You, my friend, have come to the right place!
You might be here because...
- You heard about us at a conference or gathering.
- You are searching for a speaker for your next women's event.
- You are part of a Cultivating Peace Bible study class.
- Or, you are simply looking for more peace in your life.
Whatever the reason, it is our prayer that you would allow God to reveal His peace amid your chaos and discover God's will for your life. All of us involved in this ministry lead normal, often crazy lives but we have been able to find daily peace amid the chaos by following a specific strategy of priority organization which has made life-changing differences in our lives. This plan is not a secret! We have found that when we center our lives around Jesus, then prioritize the rest of our time around the priority relationships God has planted in our lives (ourselves, husbands, kids, homes), we have become focused, balanced and peace-filled.
We are here to help!
- Check out our Cultivating Peace tab for all the information about our Bible study designed to cultivate peace in your life, no matter how hectic it may be!
- Looking for a speaker to inspire and encourage the women of your church or event? Head over to our Speaker page for information about Stephanie Haynes, the author of Cultivating Peace and the voice of Peace of Mind Ministries.
- Could you use some peace in your life, RIGHT NOW? Click here to get 5 things you can do right now to cultivate peace in your life.
Thank you for visiting! We would love to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please let us know!
Looking for a dynamic, personable speaker for your next church retreat or ladies meeting ?
Look no further!